BAY AGING – FULL TIME POSITIONS
EXCITING NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY
Care Transitions Coach for Dynamic New Healthcare Program
Care Transitions Coach – Will coach hospital discharge patients by empowering them to:
- Develop their patient health record
- Practice medication management
- Schedule follow-up appointments with their physician/specialist
- Learn to recognize symptoms that indicate their condition is worsening and how to appropriately respond.
A pre-certified readiness review test is needed. Must provide own transportation. Excellent verbal, written skills and computer literacy are musts. Experience in health care field a plus. TB test and Flu shots are required. Full and part-time positions are available. Read full job description here
Submit cover letter and resume to Kay Sheldon, Bay Aging, P. O. Box 610, Urbanna, VA 23175 or email to Kay Sheldon EOE.
Experienced CNA/Nurse Aide
needed for full-time Floater Aide position in Northern Neck area- Responsibilities include providing care for elderly/disabled clients when regularly assigned aides are unavailable, fill in at Adult Day Break Centers as needed and must be available to work every other weekend — Full benefits — Mileage reimbursement – If interested please contact Barbara Swain at 804-758-2386, ext.l9 no later than Apri1 25, 2014 EOE
BAY AGING – PART TIME POSITIONS
Part Time Temporary Job Posting
Title: VICAP Assistant
Supervisor: VP, Aging and Disability Resources
Job Duties: The following tasks are representative and not to be considered all inclusive.
- To work with Bay Aging’s VICAP program:
- Provide administrative support
- Provide insurance counseling on Medicare and Medicaid programs
- Conduct individual health insurance counseling sessions that are completely confidential to the client
- Provide health insurance counseling without conflict of interest.
- Applicant cannot be affiliated with the insurance industry or insurance claims filing business
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College degree or applicable experience
- Must possess valid Virginia Driver’s License
- Requires detail-oriented, organized person with some experience in giving presentations at meetings, networking, coordinating, data entry and multi-tasking.
- Must be willing to drive to the Northern Neck, Middle Peninsula and Peninsula areas for presentations and outreach
- Ability to create and utilize Word, Power Point, Excel highly desirable
- Ability to analyze and prioritize problems and resolve them diplomatically, professionally and quickly
Applications or Letters of Interest due to
Kay Sheldon, VP, Administration
Mailing address: P. O. Box 610, Urbanna, VA 23175; or fax 804-758-5773.
Position open until filled.
Bay Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!! EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!!**
Experienced Personal Care Aides/CNA’s needed for home care cases in the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula areas- Flexible hours available- Mileage reimbursement if applicable Retirement Plan- Must be willing to work some weekends — Please submit application to Bay Aging, P.O. Box 610, Urbama, VA 23175 or call804-758-2386 or 804-493-0238 EOE.
Personal Assistants needed for home care cases in Gloucester and Middlesex Counties- Nurse Aide certification not required– Hourly rates vary – Flexible hours- Retirement Plan available-
Please submit application/resume to Bay Aging, P.O. Box 610, Urbanna, VA 23175 or call Pauline Paige at 804-758-2386, ext. 33 for more information. EOE
Bay Aging is always happy to accept applications from CNA’s/Nurses Aides and Personal Assistants for Home Care positions in both Middle Peninsula and Northern Neck Areas.
- Flexible hours available
- Retirement plan available
For the Northern Neck area call: 804-493-0238 to request an application or send resume to:
17111 Kings Highway
Montross, VA 22520
For the Middle Peninsula area call: 804-758-2386 or send resume to:
PO BOX 610
Urbanna, VA 23175
Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary DOQ. Most positions will require some travel. Full time positions come with full benefits. Retirement plan available. Send resume to Bay Aging, c/o Kay Sheldon, P.O. Box 610, Urbanna VA 23175 or email to Kay Sheldon. For more information, call Kay Sheldon at 804.758.2386. Open until filled. EOE.
Since 1978 Bay Aging has been providing services for people of all ages throughout the Middle Peninsula and Northern Neck.
HELP WANTED – Bay Transit
Bay Transit Drivers – Part time drivers needed with excellent driving records and customer service skills. Driving positions may require some evening and weekend work for special transportation requests. Starting pay $8.00 per hour for drivers with no CDL and $11.00 per hour for CDL W/P endorsement. . See here for full description, locations needed, and application.
Dispatchers- Good computer skills and ability to communicate with the public. Part time positions available. Starting pay $7.50 per hour.
Applications are available at 12025 Courthouse Circle, Suite 602, New Kent, VA or at our website: www.baytransit.org. For an application or information, call 804-966-8743. Send completed application to Bay Transit, PO Box 1, Suite 602, New Kent, VA 23124 ATTN: Faye Patterson. Equal Opportunity Employer.